Refund & Cancellation Policy
- Payments can be made through Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI (Indian Banks), Net Banking and Wallets supported by RazorPay.
- Payments can be made on Cash on Delivery (COD) too.
- By the use of any of the payment method/s available on the Website by You, SHIVA FLEET SERVICE (https://akdroptaxi.com/) shall not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to any of the following:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s; or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and any “bank/s”; or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction; or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
|2 hours before the Journey Commencement||No Charge (Full Refund)|
|After commencing the Journey or inbetween the Journey||No Refund will be provided.|
|Reservation Fee and other applicable charges will not be refunded under any circumstances.|
- All refunds related to cancellation will be refunded to the concerned Credit card / Bank Account only within 14 bank working days. The time taken for transfer of amount to customer account depends on the concerned bank’s policy. SHIVA FLEET SERVICE (https://akdroptaxi.com/) is not responsible for the bank side delay.
- If the service is cancelled by SHIVA FLEET SERVICE (https://akdroptaxi.com/) for operational reasons, refund applicable will be made to the concerned Credit Card/Bank Account only after receiving refund claim letter from the customer.
- In case the booking was not booked but amount debited from your Bank account or Credit / Debit card, the amount would be credited back to your account / card within 15 working days.
- In case the amount is not credited in 15 working days, please send a refund request letter to the email@example.com, quoting your User ID and Reference number of the transaction.
- SHIVA FLEET SERVICE (https://akdroptaxi.com/) will not be responsible for refund delays from Bank side.